Thursday, April 29, 2010

STICK A FORK IN ME, I'M DONE...

DAY 30

  • This morning's weight:      229.4   (Yahoo!))   
  • Fasting Blood Sugar:           140         
  • Breakfast:                                               
       Plate of Migas
  • Activities:
       Shopping with my sister at Hobby Lobby
       
  • Lunch: 12:30 pm
       Tossed green salad
       Sliced rosemary grille chicken breast
       Oil & Vinegar dressing
       Stone Ground Whole Wheat Crackers

  • Activities:
        Played gin, waiting to take me to airport

  •  Dinner:
             

         THOUGHTS FOR THE DAY: 
           
           Well, that's it - the end of my "30 days to better." I lost more weight than I expected, although I'm not through. My goal is 205-210. I got a lot of re-writing done - 13 chapters of Finding the Lost One. Though, not so much writing done on new devotionals. And, I wish I had read more over the last 30 days.

           I discovered a lot about myself. I have identified some specific things that need changing - we won't go into the details here. I changed some specific things that I am really happy about. I discovered and re-discovered some really important things - like how much I appreciate and love my wife.

           I hope those of you who followed this blog, even if only occasionally, will continue to encourage me and check in from time to time to see how I'm doing. Thanks for keeping me company in El Paso. I plan on doing some really big things in the future and I want you to be a part of it. 

           Won't you take this last opportunity to comment on this blog and let me know how you did over the last thirty days. Then I can archive the whole thing and take a look back in another 30 days and see how we're doing. Don't stay a stranger.


           My overall grade for the last 30 days: A+

           How did you do?        

      No comments:

      Post a Comment