Sunday, April 25, 2010

BACK ON TRACK... BUT WATCH OUT FOR THAT CURVE!

DAY 27

  • This morning's weight:      233.0     
  • Fasting Blood Sugar:           140            
  • Breakfast:                                               
      1 cup Great Grains cereal
      1 cup 2% milk
      1 slice whole grain whole wheat toast
  • Activities:
       Church
      
  • Lunch: 2:00pm
       Left-over caldo de pollo
  • Activities:
       Packed up all my books to Priority Mail back to SA
       (1-large, 1 medium flat rate box)
       Made Bar nuts to Priority Mail to David
  • Snack:
       1/2 cup Bar Nuts
  • Activities
        Went to self-serve Post Office - no lines, it's Sunday


   THOUGHTS FOR THE DAY: 
     
      Well, I am back on track with my weight-loss program. I lost another pound, but that only puts me back to where I was before my Birthday Lunch. And today I was invited out to dinner at the Greenery in El Paso. There always seems to be temptations in life. Chile Rellenos are my downfall. So are éclair. But facing those temptations and trials only serves to build character if you make the right choice - it builds pounds if make the wrong choice.

     Life is full of choices. The great thing is that God allows us to make the choice. And, regardless of what choice we make, He still loves us the same. What say you, should we go on eating so that pounds may abound along with God's grace? When we turn down the temptation we are turning up our commitment to being better, healthier, holier. 
  
     Just got a call, Kara is under the weather, no dining out tonight. Overcome by temptation - ooops there goes another Bar Nut, kerplop!

     My overall grade for today: B weigh-in in the morning could drop it to a C.

     How did you do?        

No comments:

Post a Comment