Monday, April 26, 2010

WHAT A DIFFERENCE A DAY MAKES...

DAY 28

  • This morning's weight:      231.4      
  • Fasting Blood Sugar:           84             
  • Breakfast:                                               
       1 Plate of migas
  • Activities:
       Re-write, re-write
       Rake pine needles and sweep front porch
  
  • Lunch: 11:30 am
       Tuna Salad
       1 Boiled Egg
       Stone Ground Whole Wheat Crackers
  • Activities:
       Fix toilet valve
       Dust and clean
  • Snack:
       Small Bag Microwave Popcorn
  • Dinner:
       Cheese Nachos


   THOUGHTS FOR THE DAY: 
     
     I just realized my trip is one day shorter than anticipated. I couldn't explain why I was short 1 day of meds until I noticed my Southwest Itinerary showed my return flight was not on Thursday, April 29th, but was actually Wednesday, April 28th!


     Not only was I excited but a quick call to Liz and now the two of us are screaming and jumping around like the winners of a 5th grade spelling bee. I get to be home with my wife 1 day earlier.


     Tomorrow evening I pick up my sister at the airport at 8:10pm and then the following day I leave El Paso for San Antonio at 6:45pm - Wednesday.

     My overall grade for today: C, I shouldn't have had the nachos...

     How did you do?        

1 comment:

  1. And I, for one, am still jumping up and down!!! Can't wait till I get my hubby back home!!! I think I'll go sit at the airport and wait. :D

    ReplyDelete